Terms Of Sale
Butts on Seats is refereed to as the seller.
By clicking add to cart you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Product images may not be the exact colour; these images are to give you an idea of what the product looks like.
All items on this site are sold unassembled unless stipulated in the description. There are assembly instructions and tools in each box, if you are having any troubles while assembling your items please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
Please note that we order directly from our suppliers and we do not keep back up stock in our showroom.
BUTTS ON SEATS CONDITIONS OF SALE
PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE ORDERED OR HELD WITHOUT SUFFICIENT DEPOSITS i.e.: 20% MINIMUM; A LARGER DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED FOR SPECIAL ORDERS. QUOTE PRICES ARE VALID FOR 7 DAYS FOM WHEN ISSUED. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF DEPOSIT OR 30% OF TOTAL ORDER VALUE IN RESTOCKING FEES. WHEN PURCHASING GOODS AT DIFFERENT TIMES FABRIC / VINYL DYE LOTS & TIMBER COLOURS MAY CHANGE. PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE.
- PLEASE KEEP YOUR INVOICE FOR THESE CONDITIONS / WARRANTY. WE WILL NOT LOOK IT UP IN OUR RECORDS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP PROOF OF PURCHASE AS PER QLD DEPT FAIR TRADE
- FREIGHT TIMES ARE ALWAYS APROXIMATE AS THERE ARE OTHER INFLUENCES OUT OF OUR CONTROL, EG: BREAKDOWNS, PUBLIC HOLIDAYS OR NOT ENOUGH FREIGHT TO WARRANT MOVING AN EXPENSIVE TRUCK. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN YOUR GOODS ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE DO NOT JUST TURN UP, YOUR GOODS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE. WARRANTY FREIGHT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
- PICK UP & LOADING IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER. ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE CHECKED PRIOR TO LOADING, CUSTOMERS ARE TO SUPPLY PROTECTIVE BLANKETS ETC AS BUTTS ON SEATS TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE DONE IN TRANSIT OR FOR INCORRECT ASSEMBLY. A DELIVERY SERVICE IS AVAILABLE, AT A COST, TO AVOID ANY DAMAGE CAUSED DURING LOADING AND THE CARTAGE OF THE PRODUCT.
- PVC / PU / VINYL MUST BE CLEANED REGULARLY WITH A SOFT CLOTH AND MILD SOAPY WATER OR ARCO CLEANER AS REGULAR MAINTENANCE. WE RECOMMEND FABRIC PROTECTION ON FABRICS TO MAKE THEM EASIER TO CLEAN AND A REGULAR VACUME & STEAM CLEAN EVERY 12 MONTHS, THIS WILL PROLONG THE ITEM’S LIFESPAN BY REMOVING GRIME AS WELL AS REMOVING HARMFUL PERSPIRATION AND ALSO OIL FROM THE SKIN. VINYL EXPECTED LIFESPAN 3 – 5 YEARS DEPENDING ON MAINTENANCE
- DO NOT USE ABRASIVE CLEANERS, IE JIFF / GUMPTION ETC, ON CHROME OR UPHOLSTERY. KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT – IT WILL AGE ALL MATERIALS AND MAKE THEM CHANGE COLOUR / BREAKDOWN PREMATURELY.
- LEATHER MUST BE CLEANED REGULARLY & PROTECTED WITH LEATHER CARE PRODUCTS ONLY. THIS IS TO CLEAN & PREVENT IT FROM DRYING OUT.
- CHROME PRODUCTS MUST BE MAINTAINED. POLISH REGULARLY WITH A SOFT DRY CLOTH OR THEY WILL RUST. FOR PROTECTION WE RECOMMEND USING INOX/SILICON OR CAR POLISH. DO NOT USE SOAP OR WATER TO WASH CHROME/STAINLESS STEEL. DO NOT MOP OVER CHROME BASES.
- STAINLESS STEEL MUST BE MAINTAINED TO PREVENT RUSTING THIS CAN BE DONE WITH CORRECT CLEANERS, STAINLESS STEEL WIPES AND CAN BE TREATED WITH INOX
- NO REFUND IS AVAILABLE IF YOU SIMPLY CHANGE YOUR MIND. EG: WRONG DESIGN, COLOUR, SIZE OR SHAPE.
- WARRANTY FREIGHT TO BE PAID BY PURCHASER, CLAIMS TO BE MADE IMMEDIATELY A FAULT IS APPARENT IE: FAULTY PRODUCT MUST BE RETURNED TO STORE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF A PROBLEM BEING EVIDENT, ANY FURTHER DAMAGE OR INJURY / DEATH CAUSED BY A LACK OF ACTION ON PURCHASER’S PART IS NOT A WARRANTY CLAIM. A LACK OF ACTION WILL VOID WARRANTY AND SITTING AROUND WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR INJURY / DEATH. 12 MONTH WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO MANUFACTURING FAULTS NOT WEAR AND TEAR. DOMESTIC PRODUCTS ARE NOT COVERED IF USED FOR COMMERCIAL USE
RUSTING / CORROSION OR LACK OF MAINTENANCE IS NOT COVERED BY A WARRANTY
- IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER TO ENSURE THE ITEM PURCHASED IS USED & MAINTAINED CORRECTLY INCLUDING REGULAR TIGHTENING OF SCREWS. STANDING ON, SWINGING BACK ON OR SITTING ON THE BACK OR ARM OF ANY PRODUCT MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DAMAGE; MISUSE IS NOT A WARRANTY CLAIM EG DRAGGING STACKED CHAIRS. STAINING OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY STOOLS HITTING OR JAMMING UNDER BENCH, CLOTHING DYES AND STUDS ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.
- SAFETY WARNING: PLEASE KEEP ALL PLASTIC BAGS AND PACKAGING AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN – DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO USE BARSTOOLS AND FURNITURE UNSUPERVISED AS THERE IS A TOPPLING HAZARD.
- MARKS ON CARPETS, TILES, TIMBER OR OTHER FLOORING MAY OCCUR DUE TO THE DRAGGING OF PRODUCT OR THE WEARING OUT OF THE PROTECTOR TIPS ON CHAIRS, STOOLS, TABLE LEGS, FEET ON ITEMS.
IT IS THE PURCHASER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO LIFT THE PRODUCT WHEN MOVING IT AND TO REPLACE ANY WORN PROTECTORS AS THIS IS BASIC MAINTANANCE OF THE PRODUCT. BUTTS ON SEATS ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILTY FOR DAMAGE CAUSED IN THIS REGARD.
AFTER WET CLEANING, ENSURE CARPET & FLOORS ARE TOTALLY DRY BEFORE REPLACING PRODUCT. SPILLAGES SHOULD BE WIPED UP IMMEDIATELY & THOROUGHLY ON UPHOLSTERY AND ON BASES AND LEGS TO AVOID STAINING AND MARKING OF FLOORING. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAINING OR RUSTING AS A RESULT OF THE LATTER WILL BE ENTERED INTO BY BUTTS ON SEATS IN THIS REGARD.
BUTTS ON SEATS ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO DAMAGES TO A PURCHASER’S HOME OR VEHICLE WHEN BUYING, TRANSPORTING OR USING OUR PRODUCTS.
Any advice, information, recommendation, help or service provided by Butts on Seats in relation to Goods and Services supplied is given in good faith, is based on Butts on Seats’s own knowledge, experience and information provided to us at that time and shall be accepted without liability on the part of Butts on Seats and it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to confirm the accuracy and reliability of the same in light of the use to which the Customer makes or intends to make of the Goods or Services.
Errors and Omissions
1.1 The Customer acknowledges and accepts that Butts on Seats shall, without prejudice, accept no liability in respect of any alleged or actual error(s) and / or omission(s):
- resulting from an inadvertent mistake made by Butts on Seats in the formation and / or administration of this contract; and / or
- contained in / omitted from any literature (hard copy and/or electronic) supplied by Butts on Seats in respect of the Services.
1.2 In the event such an error and / or omission occurs in accordance with the above clause and is not attributable to the negligence and / or wilful misconduct of Butts on Seats; the Customer shall not be entitled to treat this contract as repudiated nor render it invalid